VISION : To become an accreditation agency at global level in order to facilitate the quality health study program.
The Mission of IAAHEH is as follows:
a) Develop IAAHEH in a professional and accountable manner;
b) Improving the quality of accreditation services for higher education health study programs;
c) Increase the network and recognition of IAAHEH at the National and Global levels
The purpose of IAAHEH is SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time Bound), namely:
IAAHEH's Quality Policy is to provide the best Health Study Program accreditation services in accordance with applicable laws / regulations, always strive to make continuous improvements and quality improvements to meet the expectations and needs of stakeholders, and ensure the realization of high quality health education with global standards, by means of :
This policy is reviewed and updated as needed on an ongoing basis and is disseminated to all employees and stakeholders.
Jakarta, February 1, 2019
Chairperson of IAAHEH
I. Customer Perspective :
II. Financial Perspective :
III. Production Perspective :
1) Operate Study Program Internal Quality Assurance System (SPMI);
2) Increasing the effectiveness of SPMI study programs;
3) Maintain the continuity of effective study program SPMI.
4) Preparation of the accreditation process;
5) Continuous accreditation development;
6) Feedback on the accreditation process that is: timely; Specific; constructive and fair.
7) The value of IAAHEH accreditation received international recognition;
8) Preparation and development of accreditation by the Facilitator as a customer representative;
9) Implementation of operational values:
10) Participate in socializing the profile of the fully accredited study program on the website;
11) Organizing training, seminars and workshops with resource persons from within and outside the country;
12) Provide facilities so that study programs that are fully accredited can become participants in the Education expo.
1) The concept of the required health profession and the concept of the health care system that will utilize it.
2) Learning by students and the education they receive.
3) The efforts of educational institutions to ensure that their graduates are used optimally according to the competencies they have obtained.
IV. Learning and Development Perspective :
1. IAAHEH encourages OP and AIP who are not yet a legal entity to become a member of IAAHEH's.
2. All OPs and AIPs that are already legal entities are encouraged to play an active role in the IAAHEH's Members' Meeting (RA) and Accreditation Council.
3. IAAHEH embraces OP and AIP from all health professions other than the seven professions in HPEQ.
4. Conduct training for IAAHEH's assessors, facilitators and validators for the pool of former BAN-PT assessors and new staff.
5. Conducting training for IAAHEH's Division Heads, Accreditation Council and Secretariat staff.
37th Assembly Session
Third Workshop of Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN)
Quarterly Work Meeting II 2018